Wednesday 6 April 2011

Etsy Finds

Since I posted a blue mood board this week, I figured I would add some blue and white Etsy finds. I think blue and white make a gorgeous, simple and fun combination. They make you think of the sea, summer and have a clean and fresh feel. Here is a combo of what I think would look very nice together. Hope you like them.


Isn't this spectacular? I think it is stunning and breathtaking. It would look beautiful with white pants, jeans, black pants and skirts. Gorgeous!

What kind of accessory would I wear with this? Well, it is a little busy, so this is what I would go for. 



I hope you like the finds. Have you visited Etsy lately? Anything caught your eye?

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...