Tuesday 26 April 2011

Etsy Spring Finds

I wanted to share some spring favorite etsy finds with you. I don't know about you, but when I think of spring, I think of flowers. I also love purses and this little clutch is just too cute to not share with you. Another great thing is the price tag, $20. Totally affordable and super chic. I also love the natural colour and texture of it. Lovely!


On a more colourful note, here is a gorgeous print of cherry tree blossoms. I love cherry trees, so this is definitely a fave.

You can buy the print alone or have it mounted on a wooden block. I think it is such a cheery cherry picture. Yes, you read that right, cheery cherry. Enjoy your spring days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...