Friday 20 May 2011

My new spring pillows & Cocoa and Hearts

Remember my new spring pillows? Here is a little reminder picture in case you don't. Aren't they gorgeous?
I was looking for something to put above my sofa and match the pillows. Here is where Cocoa and Hearts come in. It is the new online gallery and store of the famous Jen from the blog Made by Girl. I have been reading this blog for a while and love it. In her blog, she writes about interior design, art, fashion and so much more. When she announced that she was going to start selling her artwork, I signed up for the newsletter right away. She has just added some new paintings to her store and you just have to check it out. Here are a couple of pictures.
When I saw her paintings, I immediately thought of my pillows and how great one of her paintings would look above our couch. I love how so many of the colors from the pillow have been transfered to her artwork. It is somewhat out of my price range, but I am definitely considering it. What do you think? Would it be too much or would it work? Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You're the crafty bee. You can do a copycat version for yourself:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...