Thursday 16 June 2011

Make your own Father's Day Card

Father's Day is just around the corner and my baby and I have been busy preparing a couple of things for his dada. First up, is a little card for him. For a very long time, I used to always buy cards, but have realized that it can get quite expensive, so I have adopted the myo, (make your own) cards. So, here it is:


What you will need is:

-flower shaped pasta
-blank card stock or paper
-glue
-pencil
-markers

Draw a heart on your blank piece of paper. Start glueing your pasta over the line. Use the markers to color the pasta.

There you have it. You can also use this card for a birthday card, mother's day card, Valentine's Day. Hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...