Tuesday 14 June 2011

My baby's new pillows

Last week I shared some gorgeous and fun kids' fabrics with you. I also shared that I couldn't help myself and bought some. This is what I arrived home with and to my surprise, even my husband liked it.
Last week I had my first sewing lesson. It was really exciting and a huge thank you goes out to my dear friend Hannie. She showed me how to use her sewing machine and I sewed my first pillow case (with her help of course). Since I just ordered some more fabric, I will be visiting her again soon. But without further ado, here are the new pillows. Aren't they fun?
When my baby first saw them, he jumped on them and cuddled into them. After that he started looking at them and examined the picture. Then he would throw himself onto the floor and lay down on them. And of course, my camera was nowhere to be found. I didn't think he would pay attention to them, but he loves them and I am so happy.
As you can see in the pictures above, there is a lot going on in the picture. Pirates and adventures everywhere and lots to look at. They should be perfect for playing, reading or just romping around.  I will post the how to soon.

Have a marvelous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...