Sunday 17 July 2011

Perfect Summer Treat

It has been a hot couple of days here and what better way to cool off, than with a cool treat? I want to share a very yummy treat with you that I made last week, when we visited some friends. What was for dessert you ask? Well, how does a Frozen Pink Cheesecake sound?

Once I saw it on the Green Kitchen Stories website, I knew I had to try it. It was very yummy and everyone enjoyed it very much.

Green Kitchen Stories is a also a great website with many wonderful vegetarian recipes, that you just have to check out and try. I will be trying a couple soon and post them here. You can find the full recipe and instructions here.

Have a marvelous Sunday everyone!

Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...