Tuesday 9 August 2011

Weekend Fun

Sorry for the late post today. My little munchkin decided he didn't want a nap at his regular time, but here it is. Yesterday, I promised to share some of our weekend fun, so here it goes. We needed to cool off from the humidity and heat and headed to the pool. I was a little nervous about how my little munchkin would be in the water, but he loved it. He loved being in the water and making a splash. It was really really cute.
Now, what to do on a Saturday night. I don't know about you, but we are up for a chase. Chasing a bat in the house that is. We had dinner out on our balcony and we left our door open. Well, someone decided to come in and entertain us. My hubby saw him flying in, and boy did we have a good laugh. We both looked for him everywhere and no luck. We gave up after about an hour. He still did not show up, so we went to bed. In the morning we found him. Here he was, our little furry visitor.
He was a small friendly fella. But we still didn't want him in our place. So, what do you know, fishing nets come in handy. We used the net and caught him. We released him and that was our chase. This Saturday night was so much better than going out.

Last on the agenda was to check out some studs. What do I mean? Well, the men are back in town. The tennis men that is. Meaning the Rogers Cup started a couple of days ago and the men are in town this year. Ever since my hubby and I moved to Montreal, we make it our goal to go at least once every year. Last year and this year we joined the fun for the family weekend. Who did we see? We saw Nadal, Nestor, Federer, Fish and it was a blast. My little munchkin loved the dressed up chicken and kept going back for more high fives. It was a lot of fun. I am so sorry to say that I forgot the camera and do not have pictures to share with you, so I attached a couple of pictures from a couple of years ago. I am really sorry, and I need to remember my camera from now on.


I hope you all had a great weekend and you got a chance to have some fun with your loved ones.

I have still not finished painting, but will hopefully be done today. I will post pictures as soon as I am done. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...