Sunday 25 September 2011

Really exciting news

Today I have some exciting news to share with you. Barbara, over at hodge:podge asked me if I would participate in her So, Canadian, eh? series and I accepted. I was beyond thrilled and honored.

It is always so neat to learn more about my fellow Canadian bloggers. So, if you would like to learn a little more about me, head on over to read more.

I would also, like to say a huge. huge, huge thank you to Barbara, as she has been a huge help, supporter and friend to me and has helped me with my blog immensely. Thank you Barbara.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you're in great company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview!
    Happy Birthday & hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya @dans le townhouse- It is a great feature and I am so honored to be featured on Barbara's amazing blog.

    Tanya- I am so lucky. Thanks for dropping by.

    Vintage Home- Thank you so much for your wishes. I had a great weekend and even got some work done. Yay! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for participating:) It was my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...