Monday 28 November 2011

Magazine Recycling

Good evening everyone. I mentioned to you this morning that I managed to get a couple of things done around here over the weekend. One of them was to sort through my piles and piles of magazines. My husband was giving me an ultimatum, so after some sorting and organizing, I had a couple of magazines left over and I had big makeover plans for them.


I took this:


And transformed it into this:


This is what I have been looking at all night. I love how they look.


Aren't they cute? Of course, mine are not as perfect as Martha Stewart's (below), but they are pretty cute. And I recycled my magazines into Christmas decorations, which will be used for years to come. I made a couple of them and we will see how many I manage to do in the end.

Martha Stewart - Magazine Christmas Trees
If you would like to make some magazine Christmas trees yourself this holiday season, you can find the instructions here. Have a great afternoon!
B

3 comments:

  1. Oohh they look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...and I like the house as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! A perfect little scene. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...