Part of the award is that I have to share seven things about me. So here it goes.
1. I love hot chocolate, but my favorite hot chocolate is dark hot chocolate. Starbucks used to have a 'Signature' hot chocolate, where they combined different cocoas, but they no longer have it. Now, I make my own with regular hot chocolate packs and dutch processed cocoa. Yum!
2. When I was three years old, we took a family vacation up in the mountains. There was a gondola, but I was the only one that was interested to go up. My parents gave me the option to wait and I waited for about 3 hours to go up, despite my parents' objections. It was a lot of fun.
3. For fun, I took some Italian courses while in university. I have forgotten a lot of it, but I still know how to ask for directions. Dov'e il museo? I just wish I had someone to practice it with. I absolutely love Italy.
4. My grandmother taught me how to cross stitch when I was 6 years old. This little bookmark is nothing compared to the beautiful things that she made.
5. I love owls. I love their mysterious, quiet, observing nature. I am collecting them now and it all started with this guy a while back.
6. I am afraid of flying. I was never afraid of flying and flew my fair share, but while I was pregnant, a plane crashed and it was all over the news and since then, I am afraid of flying. So, we drive or take the train. My husband can't wait for me to get over my fear.
7. I love German chocolate and my favorite is Milka strawberry yogurt. Doesn't that sound yummy? It really is. You won't be disappointed.
The other part of the award is to pass it to some other blogs out there, and here they are:
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and please hop on over and check out these wonderful blogs. Have a great day.