Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sweet Paul Favorites

Last week, I checked out the latest issue of the Sweet Paul magazine, created by Sweet Paul, a food and prop stylist and craft enthusiast. I was so excited about the new issue (especially, since I loved his past issues) and of course, I wasn't disappointed. With Easter just a couple of weeks away, it was some more beautiful inspiration pictures and great ideas. Here are some of my favorite things and shots from the magazine.

How gorgeous is this picture? Love the colours. 

I am a huge fan of lemons, and this will definitely be tried for Easter brunch. 

Lamb chops and a green salad. Perfect, for Easter dinner. 

There is also a large section with some awesome projects with the colour blue. 

And now for Easter egg decorations. Aren't these lace eggs gorgeous? 

And some gold leaf eggs. I am telling you, you have to try making some. 

Gorgeous!

So make sure, you check out all these fabulous projects and the Sweet Paul Spring issue here. Thank you to Sweet Paul for yet another fabulous issue. 

Have a great day everyone!
B


Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...