Monday 5 March 2012

Thank You SO Much LHJ

Good morning and good Monday to you all! Hope you all had a great weekend. This morning I would like to share some great news, which I have been keeping quiet about. I still cannot believe that it has happened.

A couple of months ago, I received an email from the Ladies' Home Journal and my jaw dropped. 
They wanted to feature my gold leaf ostrich Easter eggs. Wow! I was speechless! Yes, please! I was beyond thrilled and keeping quiet about this has been a little challenging, but now they are up on their site and I can share them with all of you. 


I had only dreamed of something like this before and now it has really happened. I am still in awe and so so happy and grateful, for the feature in such an esteemed magazine. 

Let the Easter preparations begin. I made some eggs in January and will be posting a detailed post with pictures on how to make them with you soon. Here are some of the best shots of the eggs that I took, from the hundreds that I ended up shooting. 




You can read more about my Metallic Easter Eggs here and you should definitely check out the rest of the diy Easter eggs options. They are fabulous. 

Last but not least, the eggs will be featured in the April issue of the Ladies' Home Journal, which I cannot wait to come out. And yes, I did look for it in stores, but I don't think it is out yet. Will post pictures as soon as I pick up the April issue. 

Thank you SO much Ladies' Home Journal for this incredible feature. 

B

11 comments:

  1. That is amazing! Congrats on the feature! And I LOVE those eggs! Maybe I'll try them out this weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey! It is such a great honor to be featured in LHJ. Send me a pic of you do try them. Would love to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature!!!!!! so exciting!!!

    they are beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon,
    Thank you! It is pretty exciting. Still can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fantastic! Congratulations on such a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana,
      Thank you! It has definitely been a huge honor.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Beatrice - that is FABULOUS! I am not surprised though - you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,
      It is pretty fabulous! I wanted to share the news earlier, but figured it is better to wait. Thanks Barb for everything.

      Delete
  7. Beatrice, that's amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much April. It has been an incredible honour and I am beyond thrilled. Only dreamed of something like this. Thank you also for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. What a great (and well deserved!) honour for you! The eggs look amazing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...