Wednesday 4 April 2012

A New Look

Good morning everyone! I hope you are having a great week. We are starting to get ready for Easter and planning on dyeing some eggs today. But first, I have a little project, which I was hoping to accomplish before Easter and I am so thrilled I did. You see, our old dining table badly needed a makeover. We have had it for a while, but I was a little tired of its look.

I decided to take advantage of the amazing weather we had a couple of weeks ago and give it a little makeover. I knew the nice weather wouldn't last, so every day that week, during my little guy's nap, I worked on it. I sanded it, painted it and added some varnish. And here it is.



I am so thrilled with how it turned out and everything looks fresh and clean. I also painted the chairs and what a big difference a coat of white paint will do. I really like how it looks and I am so glad I went for it. I have my eye on some very pretty chairs, but at the moment they are backordered, so these will have to do for now. Have a great day everyone! B

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I think it's the perfect change! And I love the piece of art on the wall above the half table. Everything works so well together in the space now - the white furniture, the pops of colour in both walls of artwork... Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great upgrade!
    Love the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright white - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous update - love how fresh it looks! I am hoping to paint some of my brown furniture this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white looks fabulous! Great work. White paint makes everything look just a little fresher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...