Monday 28 March 2011

Etsy Finds

Etsy, oh dear dear Etsy. If you haven't heard of Etsy, here it goes. If you are familiar with Etsy, well then, you know how amazing Etsy is.

It is 'THE' website for everything unique, gorgeous, cheap, exquisite and definitely one of a kind items. Etsy is a website, where people will post some of their creations for sale online. What do they sell? Well, almost anything, but here are some categories- art, jewellery, children's clothes, toys, ceramics, fabric, glass etc. I was unfamiliar with this website and when I found out about it, I got very excited. Every week, I will be writing a post about a couple of great finds that I came across on Etsy.

Here are some of my favorites for this week:

How about this cute little vintage brass buck? Isn't he adorable? He would add so much character to your mantle or entryway. Check him up close. There are similar versions of him as well.



I have been looking for a desk lamp, so here is what I found on etsy. It reminds me of an old secretary desk.



Take a little time to explore etsy and you'll never know what you might find. Ciao and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...