Isn't it pretty? Want to make your own decoupage eggs, this is what you need:
- eggs (blown out, washed, and dried or even wooden)
- decorative paper, magazine cut outs, newspaper etc.
- mod podge
- water based varnish
|Me applying the final coat of water based varnish|
- Wash and wait for it to dry.
- Take your cut out pictures and position them where you want on the egg.
- Put mod podge on the back of the picture and put it on your egg.
- After you have added all the images, apply a coat of a water based varnish to give a finished, glossy look.
It was easy to do and I am quite happy with the outcome. It will be part of our Easter brunch table setting. A quick little Easter project and a new way to decorate your Easter eggs.
Give it a try this Easter!