Friday 15 April 2011

Etsy Etsy Easter Eye, Look at what I want to buy

Speaking of Easter and Easter decor, I figured what better way to find some unique decorations other that Etsy. There is so much out there, that I don't even know where to begin. Here are some of my faves.

Eggs anyone? You definitely need some colour this Easter and these adorable felt eggs are just too cute to pass up. I think they would look beautiful in a white bowl as a centerpiece. Lovely.
  
Now off to something more attainable. I love these bunting garlands. They look so fresh, colourful and fun. Makes the perfect decoration for your mantle, spring, Easter, birthday party, nursery and the list could go on and on.
There are many ways to decorate Easter eggs, but a very traditional, stunning, breathtaking and unbelievable one is Pysanka. The famous Ukrainian Easter Eggs, which not everyone can make. I think only a few are so unbelievably talented to pull this off. I would love to learn how to make them. Maybe one day.
I don't know if I should tell you how much this is selling for. Okay, you forced me. It sells for $450 US dollars. Unbelievable.

Hope you liked the items. Do you pick a colour theme for your Easter decorations or do you like pastels and go all colourful for Easter? Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...