Monday 30 May 2011

Back to Blogging

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and got a chance to enjoy some beautiful, sunny weather. I have been missing in action, but am now back to blogging. I had to go out of town, house sit, take care of my sick baby and on top of everything the internet wasn't working at the house.
It made for a super busy week and now I am super happy and grateful to be back home. There really is no place like home. I never thought about it, but I just love our home. It is a small little apartment and there is really nothing amazing to it, but we love it and it is our home, our little nook, which we love and where we feel so comfortable.

So, back to blogging now and I am so happy to be back. I have a lot to share with you and since I just cannot sit still, I will share some projects with you that I started while house sitting. Hope you will like them and sorry again about missing in action around here.


Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...