Tuesday 24 May 2011

Sharon Montrose

I was browsing the internet one day and came across Sharon Montrose and her amazing pictures. Do you know her work? She is an amazing photographer who has a passion for animals. So, she combined the two and now is one of the most sought after animal photographers in the United States. Here are some of her pictures.



A while ago, I was reading Aubrey & Lindsay's blog and read that they were having an auction for a Sharon Montrose picture, and the profits would go to the Bloggers Give Back Project. My hubby entered the auction and won. Yay!

The profits from the auction go to Bloggers Give Back Project, which is a project to redesign the garden of the George Herman House. The George Herman House provides support to women with mental and emotional health issues. I have added a link to more info about this project on Aubrey+Lindsay's Blog.
http://aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.com/2011/03/project-bloggers-give-backtransforming.html.

I will write a post once my picture arrives. Can't wait. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...