Tuesday 24 May 2011

Etsy Finds

Last week, I shared some lighting fixtures that I was considering for our kitchen. I figured I should try and have a peek at what Etsy has to offer. Here are a couple of things I found.

Talking about unique lighting. This chandelier was custom made for someone who had a long dining room table, but couldn't find something to match the space. It is made of copper and the chandeliers are made of handmade paper. Pretty cool.
Now, I spoke to you last week about my new spring pillows. I, for one, cannot sew. My great grandmother and both my grandmothers sewed, but unfortunately I wasn't taught how :(  Therefore, I always have to buy ready made pillows or have them sewn for me. I was looking for a pillow to match my new fun Amy Butler pattern pillows. Here is what I found.

I think they look gorgeous together as a set or single. I think I will be ordering some soon. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...