Wednesday 11 May 2011

Furniture & Etsy Finds

We all love Etsy, but have you had a look at their furniture section lately? They have some amazing and very unique pieces. Not only that, but you might find exactly what you were looking for and couldn't find before, or find a great piece at a fraction of the cost.

Here are some pieces that I have come across that caught my eye. First up is this vintage factory cart coffee table.
Isn't it awesome? This sells for $325. A very similar one is selling at Restoration Hardware for $1100. 

When I saw these chairs, I fell in love. The price makes you fall out of love with them, but I had to share them with you. Aren't they gorgeous? They would add so much glam to any room.
I could never afford them, but I totally adore them. Make sure to check out the furniture section on Etsy, they have some really neat stuff.  

Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...