Tuesday 28 June 2011

Guest Room Mood Board

I just realized that I did not share with you my guest room mood board. Before I started redecorating, I worked on this little board to jot down my ideas and see how everything would fit together. I am pretty happy with how things are coming along and interestingly I am sticking to my original ideas.


I chose my colors from the Japanese wave print I was asked to frame by my friend. I chose earthy colors, beige, blue, navy, white and added some beach and summer accents. I will reveal to you how the room is coming along really soon. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beatrice,

    Please show us the room! I can't wait any longer!

    Mireille

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...