Thursday 2 June 2011

Guest Room Paint Reveal

Hope you are all having a good morning and day so far. Earlier in the week, I wrote a post about how I am redecorating a guest room and working from this print.
So, after a trip to the store, I picked a color and got busy painting. I have a couple of weeks to complete project 'guest room'. So, after much consideration and debate I went for Pebble.

Once I arrived at the store and saw the paint chip, I was in love. I love Pebble. I call it Pebbles (Flintstones). I should add that the paint chips in the store and the online colors look somewhat different. The room is a little dark and I thought that going for Pebble would not be wise. I asked the salesperson at the store if I could go a little lighter and after explaining to her that my heart was set on Pebble, she suggested she do only 75% of the color. I said go for it.

I was having second thoughts about the 75% option. I usually overthink things, but on this occasion I decided to be a little less careful. I am very happy with how the color turned out and am now off to arranging the room. Hope he likes it. 

1 comment:

  1. That image is my screen saver on my computer! Love those colours! Glad to find your blog! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...