Friday 3 June 2011

Great Finds @ Home Sense

I am not sure if I shared this with you yet, but I love window shopping. I love checking out home decor stores and gathering inspiration for projects or decorating ideas. I also love Home Sense and yesterday I found some amazing things, that I just have to share with you. Some of them, I didn't think you could even find in Canada, but you can. So, here it goes.

Amy Butler sheet set

I just love this Amy Butler sheet set. It was on clearance for $36. Can you believe that? 
I apologize for the bad picture. I took it with my phone and didn't realize how bad it is. I will try and remember my camera next time.


I just love the owls and their expressions.


Don't you just love this Amy Butler pillow. I might go back for it today. 


I love this mirror. I am looking for a sunburst mirror, but for my room it was a little too big. It is on clearance for $100. What a deal.

I hope you liked the items. Have a great weekend and have some fun shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...