Saturday 30 July 2011

Quick hello note

Hi everyone and thank you so much for the feel better comments. They brighten up my day. After some severe migraines/ headaches, whatever they were and hours of sleep, I am feeling better and even have some energy. I managed to scribble down a couple of my to do things for today and am off to finishing them.

My hubby is away all weekend and therefore gotta do them, while my baby naps, if at all. I had a great idea, (I hope) about one of my big diy home decor dilemmas, so I can't wait to try that out. Promise to share my positive or negative results with you.

Just wanted to remind you all about my giveaway and you have a couple of days left to enter. All you have to do is write a comment in the post about what you would be buying if you won the gift card. The winners will be announced on Monday.

I will be sharing a very quick, easy and delicious summer treat with you tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone and thank you once again to the sweet comments from you lovely ladies out there.

Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...