Wednesday 3 August 2011

Butterfly Canvas Artwork

Last week I shared a sneak preview of a project that I had worked on. Well here I am now to share the inspiration behind my project. This was the sneak preview ...
And here is the final product...
It all started when I saw the beautiful artwork of Paul Villinski on apartment therapy. They had written an article about how he uses old beer cans and creates these gorgeous pieces of work. Since, I love butterflies, I knew I wanted to try making something similar. We also have a huge wall in our living room and figured this would be the perfect solution to fill in the space. Here is some of his work.

Isn't it gorgeous?
Can you believe that the butterflies are made of recycled beer cans?

I will post all the how to steps for you tomorrow. I am not sure I am quite finished with mine, but I guess its a work in progress. 

Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...