Sunday 14 August 2011

Good morning all!

We have been having the most beautiful, sunny weather this summer. I hope you had a great weekend and some beautiful summer weather of your own. So, we decided to take a little trip. We had been talking of going to Toronto for quite a while, but always found an excuse not to. Well, we went for it. We talked about leaving our little munchkin with my parents. This would have been my baby's first night without us. Well, it didn't happen. When we got to their house, he wasn't himself, as if he knew what was going on. So, we decided that we would leave the overnight trip for another time. My birthday is coming up so maybe then.

I will share more about our little Toronto trip soon. We visited some great stores and found some great deals, more to come later. We were there for only a couple of days, but we had lots of fun. Can't wait to go back. 

Since it is Monday, and I am working on redecorating our living room, I figured I would share my living room mood board with you. What do you think? I am not sure I am quite finished with it, but I figure that I can keep the basics and change the accessories to change the decor. 
Believe you me, the paint color alone makes a huge difference in the room. Off to finish yet another project, stay tuned.

Have a great Monday everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the mood board. Your choice of wall colour is perfect, so versatile. By the way, I can't wait to hear about the trip to Toronto.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the mood board for your living room. Can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I am so glad you like it. I wasn't 100% sold on it, but I am going for it now. I figure it will be easy to change the accessories and the colors in the room. Thanks again for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...