Tuesday 6 September 2011

Back to business

Hello all! I hope you had a great long weekend and had a chance to recharge and relax this weekend. I would like to say sorry for being MIA for the last couple of days. There was an unexpected trip to Ottawa and having about 20 minutes to get ready, I forgot to bring the charger for my computer. I am so happy to be home again. We had a fun filled long weekend, where I was even able to finish off a couple of projects, so I am quite excited to be sharing them with you this week.

One of those projects involves this fabric. Don't you just love ikat? 

And of course, don't you just love Tonic Living? Stay tuned for a post with some of my favorite fabrics from their site.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...