Friday 30 September 2011

My Top 12 of 2012 Ikea Catalog

The Ikea catalog has been out for a while, but I did not get a chance to look at it thoroughly until this past weekend. I had a quick look when the catalog came in the mail, but looking at it carefully not only did I find some amazing little details, but I also found my next diy art project.
On my run to Ikea last week, I came across a couple of newbies which caught my eye, so I figured I would do a top 12 of 2012 Ikea post.  Hope you like them.


1. Ursula pillow*, 2. Sundvik bed, 3. Nyvoll dresser, 4. Ninni Figur curtains, 5. Rosmarie fabric, 
6. Eivor Cirkel rug, 7. Soder wall lamp, 8. Ekenas armchair, 9. Vilmie Rund throw, 10. Bran table lamp, 11. Fabulos glass, 12. Isala side table

* Note. There is also a Ursula throw, which I love, but I couldn't find it online. It is a gorgeous cream colored knit throw. Love it. 

I do have to admit to being addicted to Ikea and I don't know what I would do without them. So, thank you Ikea for another great year!

Have a great weekend everyone! B

1 comment:

  1. Glad I am not the only one addicted to Ikea. I am excited though that tomorrow night they are sponsoring our event! I get to meet fabulous H&H staffers and Ikea PR people - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...