Tuesday 27 September 2011

Weekend Lighting Adventures

Good morning everyone! In yesterday's post, I wrote that I was going to share some of my weekend adventures and fun with you. Well, here is a little peek. Last week, I shared a mood board I put together, since our little munchkin is growing up. Remember this?

So, I have been on the lookout for the Knappa light fixture for quite a while now. It took me a while to decide what light fixture to put in his room, and finally I decided that this one was going to be it. At the one Ikea store, they were discontinued and the other Ikea store was expecting to get some soon. I was a little worried that they were going to be discontinued at this Ikea store too, but guess what? They got them in last week. Yay!

I raced to Ikea and picked up the new lighting fixture for my little munchkin's room. It looks so much better than before. I am so surprised at how much it changes the room. I love it. 
You can see my canvas artwork in the background. I definitely have to change the pictures above his crib. That will take a while, since I can't decide on what to do. 
I took these pictures this morning, so I apologize for the bad quality. I was hoping that they would be better, but the lighting in our apartment is really crappy. Since, we are working on his room a little at a time, I will be sharing bits and pieces as we go along.  Have a good day everyone!
B

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous in his room. That light really adds some pinache to the space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, that's the word that I was looking for, pinache. I wasn't sure it would work in his room, but once it was up it looked pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...