Tuesday 4 October 2011

Click, Watch and Support Cancer Research

Warning: This post has nothing to do with home decor or diy. Last week I got an email from a friend who wanted me to check out a video. Well, I checked it out and loved it. So, I wanted to share it with all of you.

McGill University put together an awesome video and their sponsor is giving a donation for every hit, so watch it lots. And send it to a friend.  By the way, it is cute in its own geeky way, as there are no professional dancers, just real scientists.

Canadian Thanksgiving is next Monday and what better way to say thank you to all the wonderful people that work to find a cure for cancer, than to watch this video. Hope you enjoy it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...