Tuesday 25 October 2011

Halloween Fun

Hello everyone. What else have I been up to this weekend you ask? Well, we finally managed to put up some Halloween decorations and here are a couple of pictures of our Halloween decorations.

Here is my new Halloween garland, made with the fabric that I showed you on Friday. 


Our house is being invaded by bats. Ahhh, except, that my little munchkin likes them. 


A scary spider is crawling on our coffee table and some scary glitter bones.


A skull is peeking in on us. 


Isn't a black scary crow a Halloween must? I picked up the small white pumpkins at the farm and some mercury looking candle holders from the Dollar store. My little one loved grabbing the spider and playing with it. We didn't get a chance to carve our pumpkins, but we will be tackling those later today. 
Have a good week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...