Thursday 15 December 2011

An elf dropped by

Good evening everyone! Hope you are all doing ok and are enjoying this wonderful season. Christmas is knocking at our door and it is always a really busy time of year. If not the busiest. We are getting ready for Christmas and today, I had some extra help from this elf. 
I introduced you to tomte a little while back, but that was mini tomte, so now the real guy is in town. 
He has helped me do some cleaning, finished some crafts and even helped with baking. I am very pleased with how much I have accomplished today. And he also enjoys playing with my little guy, which is also great. Have a great night everyone! B

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he is so cute! I'm glad you've been able to get some help around the house:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...