Sunday 11 December 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Good evening everyone. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying this wonderful season. We have been on the road for a couple of days and spend the weekend recovering from a busy, busy week.

I, unfortunately have burned my arm this weekend and my burn touches the computer when I type, ouchy (like my son says). I also hurt my neck while driving and have been walking around like a robot all weekend, but I did manage to finish decorating the tree.


Here are a couple of ornaments, that I picked up this year.





I did manage to give my little deer a makeover and still have a couple of crafts on the go, which I hope to finish soon. Wishing you a great week ahead.
B

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...