Wednesday 14 December 2011

My early Christmas present

Twas the week(s) before Christmas, when all through the house, 
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. 

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
Just my new Bemz cover without any wear. 
What am I talking about? Here it is! My new love and Santa's early Christmas present to us. Yay!
I started blogging about this, a while ago (long while), but now I have pics to show you. If you want to read more about my dilemma or see a before picture of the sofa, you can here and here. We are beyond thrilled and so, so happy we ordered it from Bemz. My hubby got his wish to keep the sofa he liked and we are really happy we didn't have to buy a new couch, which saved us a lot of dough. 
I have been working on our living room makeover for some time and it is coming along slowly. Here is the mood board that I pulled together. 

Some say that a room is never really finished and I would like to agree with that. Our living room though, is making a big step in the right direction with the new sofa cover. The sofa looks just like new. 
I was really hoping to receive it before the holidays and I did. Bemz did a great job and I actually received it in less than the anticipated production/arrival time. It comes with a 3 year guarantee, which I am very, and I mean very happy about, since our toddler will give it some wear. 

And last, but not least, don't you love my new pillows? I sewed them and I couldn't wait to put them on, ever since I finished them. I am very happy and cannot wait to start entertaining again. 

Stay tuned for what will go over the couch. Have a great night everyone! B

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...