Monday 13 February 2012

Dwell Studio Fabrics

Dwell Studio has been designing some fabulous fabrics and home decor accessories. They have partnered with Robert Allen before and some gorgeous fabric designs have sprung from that.
Now, Dwell Studio partnered with Robert Allen again.  New, gorgeous geometric and bright new fabric designs are the products of this new venture.  
Here are a couple of the beauties. I am having a hard time picking my favorite, since they are so interesting and unique. 



And after some thought, my favorite one from this collection is the Batavia, and every color that it comes in. 


It has such a beautiful ikat pattern and the colors are beautiful. I love this sofa in the Batavia Citrine. Can you image some curtains made of this fabric? I think they would look fabulous.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...