Tuesday 14 February 2012

Instagram+Followgram=Love

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Today I want to share some pictures with you, that I snapped with my iPhone. These pictures were taken using Instagram and in case you are not familiar with Instagram, it is an iPhone app, that lets you add different filters to your pictures. Do you use Instagram? Here is an example of a picture that I snapped with my phone using Instagram.

I love using Instagram, but sometimes I wish that I can see the pictures online and not only on my phone. Well, great news, now you can with Followgram. What is Follogram you ask? Follogram is an online website (not an iphone app), where you can follow your Instagram pictures online. How neat is that?

Great things about Followgram: you can view your Instagram pictures without using your phone; you can view your pictures in different ways, lists, grids etc.; you can also create photo albums and categorize your pictures.

It is really easy to use and you sign up for Followgram using your Instagram account. It will take you a couple of seconds to sign up and then you can see your account. Here is how my instagram account looks like.

And now, I leave you with a couple of pictures that I snapped using Instagram. 







Hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Day with your loved ones! 

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...