Friday 24 February 2012

Happy Friday

It is Friday and I am excited, since I am finally getting a chance to tackle some projects that have been on my to do list for far too long. Today, I just want to share two things with you that made happy.

We watched this movie on Netflix on Valentine's Day and we loved it. If you liked or like the movie Amelie, then you will like this one. And speaking of Amelie, the actress that played Amelie's mother plays in this movie. It is a really cute, quirky comedy, called Les Emotifs Anonymes, or Romantics Anonymous.
It is a really delightful and funny movie. The acting and the directing are wonderful and the whole time, I couldn't wait for the next scene to take place. And didn't want the movie to end. I think the actors were perfect for the movie and we really enjoyed it. 

And the second thing, I wanted to share with you a little gift that I received for Valentine's Day. I have been telling my husband that I wanted this ever since I first saw it at Ikea weeks ago. 
Isn't it beautiful. In case you didn't know, I love butterflies and love different kinds of artwork with butterflies. The picture is called Olunda and you can find it here

Wishing you a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend ahead! 

B

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty little piece of artwork! Good luck with your projects this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...