Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hello there

Good evening everyone. How are you? Hope you are all doing well. I really didn't know what title to give this post, so 'hello there' was it. It has been an incredibly busy month, like mentioned before, but on top of that, I have been working on some new prints for my Etsy shop and I was out of town. So, as I did not get a chance to post regularly, it is hard getting back in writing and posting mode.

This past weekend I was on the road to Toronto and attended the IDS - Interior Design Show. It was my first time attending it and it was so much fun. So much to see, so much to do.

I attended the opening gala with my hubby and it was a very great night. Not only did I see some amazing interior designs, but I had a chance to see the famous Sarah Richardson, Tommy Smythe, Brian Gluckstein.

I had the great pleasure to meet interior designer Lisa Canning, who designed the National Bank space. Here she used furnishings by BoConcept to design a office/ living room space. Loved it. 
 I also attended BlogPodium, which was great. Very informative and great conversation. And Saturday night, I attended the Canadian Design Blogger meet up, where I got a chance to mingle with some great ladies. It was a really great and busy weekend.

Wishing you a great week ahead! 
B

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic time. I'd love to attend the show one of these years and meet up with some of my Canadian design blogger friends! Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked seeing your recap! It is so neat how we all picked different things to feature from IDS12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good week, too! Sounds like the show was great -- and kudos to your hubby for joining you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya,
      The show was fantastic. My husband actually really enjoyed it and said he would like to go again next year. Can't wait.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...