Thursday 9 February 2012

A love wall

Yesterday, I shared a couple of Valentine's day accents that I added around our place. And one of those things was this Endless love poster, which I loooove. I also mentioned that I was working on a little switcharoo in terms of artwork in our living room.

This is the before shot of our living room wall...


And here it is now...


And here is a close up.


My gallery wall is made up of my endless love poster and several prints from my Etsy shop, (like the "You are the cream in my coffee" print and "We are all a little weird" print). 


I think it changes the look of our living room a lot, and even my husband liked it, which says a lot. I am not exactly sure what that means, but it's better than the 'it's ok' response I usually get out of him. What do you think? And yes, I will probably take it all down and change it once spring is here. Spring, please come soon. I miss you so.

Have a great weekend everyone!
B

3 comments:

  1. You have a great week as well, your wall looks fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! The prints that you have created are awesome! If I ever have a few extra bucks, I want to order the Love one (the one with the big scripty L).

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I love seeing your art on the walls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...