Tuesday 7 February 2012

New @Ikea

Oh my darling, oh my darling Ikea! I do not know what I would do without you, Ikea. In case you don't know this fact already, I am absolutely in love with Ikea and addicted to their items.
source
There isn't a week (or maybe day), that goes by that I don't check out their website. When I came across these new items yesterday, I just had to share them with you. 

Ikea has so many wonderful products, but with so much paperwork around us daily, Ikea has come to our rescue once again. Get ready everyone, because Kvissle is new in town. I love it. I cannot wait to hit the store and check them out in person. 



And last but not least, they also have a cable cord solution. Finally a solution for all those cables that are driving me crazy. Yay!

I am not sure when I will make it into a store, but keep your eye for Kvissle. He might just become your new best friend. 

Have a great day!
B

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...