Wednesday 8 February 2012

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Him

Howdy all! February is turning out to be a much calmer and relaxed month, than January and I am really enjoying it. And since there is a week left until Valentine's Day, I have been on the lookout for some cute gift ideas. Yesterday I share my Valentine's Day gift ideas for her and today I will be sharing some Valentine's Day gift ideas for him.

Here are some of my gift ideas for your special guy. Hope you like them.  

Mont Tremblant is one of our favorite destinations and what better to celebrate Valentine's Day than with a little getaway. And while there, how about a helicopter ride. Groupon even had a deal for this. 

Or if your guy isn't into flying a helicopter, there are places where you could rent a luxury car for a day, here. Pretty neat, huh?

And to stay warm, how about this hoody. It looks so cozy and comfortable. 

I just had to share this shirt with you. 
The shirt says it all. What a great initiative and what a great cause. 

My hubby is a huge fan of Back to the Future and I think he will like this.




And even though, I started making a book a while ago, I have not finished it in time for Valentine's Day, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. So many memories and adventures. 

Hope you liked my picks. 
B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...