Friday 11 May 2012

Last Minute DIY Mother's Day Gift

Hello there and a happy Friday to you all! Mother's Day is a couple of days away and yesterday, I whipped up a little diy Mother's Day gift for my mom. She is the pickiest woman in the world, so let's hope that she will like this little handmade gift.

I saw a necklace at American Eagle a while ago, and recently when shopping at a local craft shop, the very friendly lady there helped me figure out how to make it. Here it is.

And if you would like to make your mom this little diy necklace for Mother's Day, here is the how. 

What will you need? 
-ribbon, beads, needle, pen... and that is about it! Pretty simple!

And here is the how to.

Cut off a long piece of ribbon (2-3m). Not exactly sure of the length, since I forgot to measure it. Sorry! I bought 5m and it was way too much. 
Next, you make a mark with your pen at regular intervals. I used an Air Erasable Pen and it is great.

And now, it's time for some needle and thread. 

After you have attached all your beads, you can make a knot at both ends to secure the beads and voila! 

And here is your handmade gift for mom!

I hope that you liked it and wishing you a great weekend and Mother's Day! 
B
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I'm sure your mom adored it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...