Wednesday 9 May 2012

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Mother's Day is less than a week away and I wanted to share some ideas for a Mother's Day gift for your special mom. Here are some of my favorite things. Just a little note, I saved the best idea of all for last, so make sure you check it out at the bottom of the post.



Bag from H&M





And I have saved the best for last. Being a mother myself, I know that I would love this last idea the most. It is a diy idea and in my opinion, those are the best gifts a mom can receive. Hope you like it.


And here is the link to another tutorial on how to transfer a picture to a canvas. 

Hope you liked my picks and have a fabulous day!
B

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...