Friday 6 May 2011

Mother's Day Ideas & Table Setting

Mother's Day is a few days away and it is so exciting to think about it. My mother and grandmother have always been there for me and now, I am a mom. I have always loved children and knew I wanted to be a mother, but you never really know what that means until you become one. Well, this Mother's Day, I am hosting a little brunch and tea party at our house.
I figured I would share a really great find with you. Maybe, this will help some of you, who are having a hard time finding a gift for your mom.

A little while ago, I was visiting Chapters and came across something so cute, adorable, pretty, lovely, and I knew it was the perfect gift for my mom. (mom, if you are reading this, please act surprised on Sunday). I figured this would be great for a brunch, tea party, dessert on Sunday afternoon. The lemon cake I shared with you, would be great also.
Aren't they gorgeous? My mom loves lavender, so I hope its a good gift. Confession time, I love the set so much that I bought myself one too. It was going to be perfect for brunch, so I put together a little table setting. 


I hope my mom and grandmother will like it. As for my table setting, I chose a very simple linen table runner, made a lemon bundt cake, got my new decorative tray and set the plates. I also invited some playful butterflies to join. The table is set. Pretty easy. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day and for those of you who aren't mothers, have a wonderful Sunday as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...