Wednesday 20 April 2011

Gold Leaf & Decoupage

Easter is practically here knocking at our door. I will keep this post short and sweet. In a previous post, I talked to you about decoupage eggs, remember? In another post, I talked to you about gold and silver leaf eggs. Here is another example of decoupage eggs.
I thought you might want to see what you get if you combine the two. These are ostrich eggs, but the results would look spectacular nevertheless. I would just like to warn you that it will require some time for you to cut out your cutout pictures (especially if there are flowers involved). 
I think they are exquisite and one of a kind. What do you think? Do you like them or are they too much? 

1 comment:

  1. I think they're gorgeous. You'd really only need one or two in amongst a bunch of plain eggs and they'd make a huge statement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...