Friday 29 June 2012

Guest Posting over at...

Good morning and happy Friday! I am so happy it is Friday and on top of that, Canada Day is in a couple of days. We are off to Ottawa for some celebrating and in my opinion, there is nothing like celebrating Canada Day in Canada's national capital. That excitement might have something to do with the fact that I lived in Ottawa and love, love, love the city and miss it so.

But, today I have some very exciting news for you! I am guest posting over at Lindsey's awesome blog Recreated.


With Canada Day around the corner, I have put together a couple of things that will help you host a wonderful Canada Day celebration.

We hope you have a fantastic weekend and a happy and safe Canada Day!
B

Pin It

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...